We are pleased to announce that our annual conference will take place at the Kalahari Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells, WI. WEMTA (Wisconsin Educational Media and Technology Association) is an independent professional organization serving school library media and instructional technology educators. Our annual conference draws approximately 700 attendees for three days of professional development. Our exhibit hall is open on Monday and Tuesday, April 1st & April 2nd, and has three dedicated exhibit times including a Monday afternoon dessert break in the exhibit hall. Please click on our Sponsorship page for opportunities to further promote your company/products. We would like to extend an invitation to you to exhibit this year!
PERKS OF BEING AN EXHIBITOR AT WEMTA
- Promote your product to a targeted audience, increase visibility, and showcase your product to decision makers
- Three dedicated exhibit hall times to talk with conference attendees
- Access to emails of attendees for post-conference marketing (WEMTA Business members, we do not offer lead retrieval)
- Ability to present a session during concurrent sessions*
- Monday boxed lunch included (one per booth, additional lunches available to purchase before the conference)
*your presentation title, description and presenter information must be given to firstname.lastname@example.org by the stated deadline, slots are not guaranteed except for Sponsors